The Vault - False Shuffle Project
If you've been looking for some convincing false shuffles to add to your repertoire, then check out The False Shuffle Project by Patrick Redford!
With 45 minutes of in-depth instruction, you will learn everything you need to know on 6 different false shuffles. Perfect for mem deck workers or just a stacked deck, these shuffles will provide the convincing illusion you need to fool laymen and magicians alike.
- The Dan Fishman Overhand False Shuffle
- The Redfish Shuffle (Perform a convincing face-up overhand shuffle that's completely false!)
- F.A.L.S.E Table Riffle Shuffle
- The Spectator Interlaced Spread Subtlety (Spread the cards before pushing them together and show that the cards are really interlaced, then let the audience finish the shuffle and push everything together!)
- The PGR Cut (A convincing multi-packet false table cut!)
- The Stack Safe "Ducer-Tait" Control (Control a card, appear to mix the cards, and yet everything remains in order and you'll know the card almost instantly!)
Don't disrupt your stack any longer! Download and learn some great false shuffles today!
None of our customers have reviewed The Vault - False Shuffle Project yet. You can be the first!